Thursday, October 9, 2014

Meeting the world with my arms wide open

          I decided that I would change my tagline to "meeting the wold with my arms wide open." I really like the idea of meeting. To me, it means that the world is coming to me. Life is happening and as we all know, things can change so quickly. But instead of waiting on life, or running away, I am going up and saying "Here I am!" I want to be open to new ideas and new adventures. I want to be open to new people. I know, however, that I might get hurt. A friend wrote to me recently that I "take the world on bravely and eagerly, and then sometimes get a little bruised in the process. Which is normal, and probably worth it for the real experiences." The world can be a tough place as this last year has proved. But I also know it to be a place of unspeakable beauty and uncontainable love. And in that hope, I am meeting it head on with a smile on my face and my arms reaching out.

No comments:

Post a Comment